Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

i belive that a common ground is good. i know that the students that i admitt and i have a common ground as i have worked in the field of study they are going into. with this background i can explain the field of study to them more effectively, so they know exactly what to expect when they enroll.

I find that finding something in common with the students gives me motivation to help them. It alos shows them that I dont just see them as another student or number.

Identifying the needs of the individual student but addressing them collectively helps to maintain a good solid and professional means of finding a common ground.

My interactions with students are pleasant, but kept on a professional level (Ms. So and So). I do not interact with students outside of the college or professional gatherings. I require the same of all of my staff and instructors.

Sign In to comment