Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Enrollment Agreement as biding document

Please help to determine if Enrollment Agreement signed by the prospective student and signed by Admissions Rep, but not approved by other authorities and not distributed yet to student represent a biding document. Can we destroy this EA before we distributed to student if some errors are found and not approved by Director oif the School? Thanks

Given variances in regulatory guidelines, it is best to direct this question to the compliance authorities at your institution.

If it has been signed by the student, no changes can be made without the initials of the student indicating their approval.

Yes, I totally agree. I feel that specific training should be given to the representatives on the completion of the enrollment paperwork. Each document is an important part of informing and disclosing to the prospective student vital information and should be given care in seeing they are completed properly.

I thought they could not initial anymore; that a new agreement had to be filled out and resigned?

I agree with this. I don't think there is a clear understanding on what the rights and wrongs of enrollment paperwork. Training would be incredibly helpful so that each person has the same understanding of what is expected on paperwork procedures.

Sign In to comment