Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Student Referrals

Our best customers and referrals always come from those who have experienced our services.

Our students, and later, our graduates are the best method to sell our services.

I think that when we give a student all that we can and help them out into a great career and best of all change there life , they will always want the same for another person that they know. By a student giving us a referral means that we have all done our job as a company and they are happy to let another person know that.

I Believe referrals from our students shows we care and are here to make a bright future in their chosen career.

I agree that our best customers and referrals always come from those who have experienced our services because it shows that we appreciate and care about our student experience at our school as well as our student's future

I believe students that were referred from a prior/current student come to school well prepared, can ask their friend/family member enrolled in school the questions that might be making them the most nervous about attending. We are there to help them through the process and support them, but the current student can help put their minds at ease as well.

Lisa - I completely agree. Comments from an actual student or former student have seemingly more validity as they speak from first hand experience whereas an employee, even if credible, may not be able to speak from experience as a student at the institution.

This is true our graduates are the representation of what Concorde is.

Sign In to comment