Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Creative

Do you think it would be a good idea to create an easy to remember 800 number or an easy to remember URL redirect for radio advertising?

Hi Leah, I think both of your ideas are good and will help increase your radio results. You are on the right track with having an easy to remember dedicated phone number for your radio advertising. The good news is that at this point so many people out there have cell phones which is great for getting "hot" leads off of radio. Nonetheless, anything you can do to increase the likelihood of a potential lead remembering a phone number is certainly a positive, and giving them a second option to contact you is also a plus.

What a great question! I think that the Internet is seriously a force to be reckoned with nowadays - in essence, all websites are really just ads that run for as long as someone wishes to stay...

In addition, websites give students more confidence to find the answers they need with privacy; no need to feel as if they are asking a stupid question. Students who are going to research your website are those I think who are serious about reaching their career goals.

Lily - You completed the course so quickly that John and I didn't have a chance to introduce ourselves. Congratulations on the completion and thank you for the feedback on the Internet.

I think that an easy to remember phone number is the easiest. Someway to make it spell something such as 1-888 - 52HAIR or something along that line. Just make sure that the tag line works with what you are promoting at the time.

I would agree with you, Michael, that an easy to remember phone number is ideal.
In this Internet-centric day and age, I would also highly recommend using an easy to remember URL that directs to a lead contact form or landing page. As radio tends to be a tougher media outlet to draw direct responses from than TV or print, whatever you can do to make it easy for the potential lead to remember where to go for more information - especially if they're listening while they're driving - will increase chances of drawing a qualified direct response.

Sign In to comment