Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Evaluation

I believe that evaluation has been one of the key factors to my company getting to where it is today. Each of the past three years we have shrunk marketing costs and heavily increased enrollment. Evaluation is the key to FUTURE successful marketing.

HI Ryan
So well said. Yes, asking yourself how you are doing and having a systematic way to measure and analyze results is the key to success in just about every area of your school. Nothing like facts to help make the best decisions and justify them.
Best wishes,
Susan

I agree that evaluation is a huge part of refining a successful marketing strategy. The difficulty I find is that often after an intensive campaign, many of the people who were involved never want to think or blink about it again. It's finding the energy to make that one last effort to thuroughly review the entire process and come to informative conclusions. Perhaps involving more people to spread the load or simply building the next campaign soley off the successful points of the last one would be the key?

HI Einar
Excellent observation about evaluations. They have to be immediate to be the most effective. But it takes a lot of energy to get people to respond with thought. That goes for students we ask for end of course evaluations. Maybe ask one question in a focus group - What went right and what would we do differently? The group might inspire the energy. Another survey might be given to observers or users. The information is vital for planning the next campaign.
Best wishes
Susan

Research and evaluation is the key to our school success. We create different seminars
for what students are looking for. That turns in to enrollment in our major classes.

HI Marc
You are the first person to talk about how you use evaluation. It is the key to success. So many schools use surveys but rarely look at the results or make changes. Can you share the kinds of changes you have made and how you use evaluation and research for success. Thanks, Susan

Sign In to comment