Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

HI Galen

Great idea to have an automatic plan in place to contact grads. You are right - they are a great source for enrollments in new programs, referrals, and more. No worries about the cost of newsletters and emailings. YOu can stay in touch through on online newsletters. We really feel once a month is a great way to stay in touch and keep your school on the minds of your grads. Something to remember - your best business is repeat business. And some schools fill their classrooms with all referrals.
Best wishes
Susan

This program and this last class really nail it for me. I am new to school management I get some excellent ideas in this course that I will implement soon.

Hi Jhonson

Since you are new to the job and possibly the career school sector you might want to learn as much as possible about the regulatory bodies that govern your school. You could ask your supervisor about the rules and regs of the licensing board and any other regulatory boards. It is vital that when you put publicity and marketing plans in place that they are in harmony with these rules and guidelines. Best wishes, Susan

Sign In to comment