Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

school web sites

We are in the process of setting up a website for our school. The ideas from this module are great. We will definitely include an enrollment form now.I also love the idea of student/employer testimonials and faculty bios.

Hi Karen

Suggest you work closely with your web developer. Also start to work with you admissions reps to be sure they maximize the opportunities of prospects coming through the Web. Including a downloadable catalog will save money in shipping. Some schools have an application form on line. Others an enrollment agreement. Depends on your admissions policies and programs. If you include testimonials be sure to have written releases from the people.
Good luck, Susan

I feel the same way. We are setting up a Web site too. I thing the enrollment agreement is a great idea and the Credit card for registration fee. I will use these ideas immediately.
Thank you for this valuable data.

Theresa Najemian
TPMI

Hi Theresa
Great idea to move forward with a website. Keep it simple. Include information that prospects need to know to take the next step. Respond to emails immediately and frequently.
Good luck, Susna

Another use of testimonials is in getting important information that can be used in ads. This can include ad "buttons" like "professional staff", "making great income", these can lead to the reason for others to enroll

Hi Steven

Testimonials can be used in very creative ways. Sometimes a testimonial can say more about your school than any advertising copy. What is important about testimonials is to get written approval from the person to use his or her comments.
Best wishes
Susan

We are in the process to, but is very difficult find someone to do this.

Hi Alberto

There are many web designers in every community. You might want to check the yellow pages, the Internet, or local ads. Ask if they have ever created a school website.
Best wishes,
Susan

Sign In to comment