Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Current Strategy

Our number source of advertising comes in the form of mailing campaigns. My administrative assistant is responsible at the beginning of each month to complete a mail out to prospective students, employment agencies, local high schools, etc. Our website has yielded great results and we are able to contract with a local designer making the costs quite low. After completing this last module, I am excited to see how effective press releases may work for us. We always have a great story to tell and I have never thought of using a press release to share these stories with our community!

Hi Faye
Lots of great ideas in your email. Great idea to send mailings on a regular basis. You never know when the recipient is ready to take action. You might want to collect emails as well so you can do regular emailings. Costs a great deal less than snail mail. Also suggest that you get the names and emails of education writers for all local news. And other editors. Then you can easily email your press releases. Then all the writer or editor has to do is edit it a bit. And print. Great ideas. Susan

Great idea to do mailings through e-mail!

HI Steven
Emailngs are the easiest, cheapest, and quickest way to get your messages out. The trick is to be sure to collect emails of everyone who should know about your school. This includes leads, students, faculty, staff, employers, and more. Be sure to have opt in boxes on your website. What is important is that the messages are interesting and become something that is valued and that you time the emailings so people don't think of them as spam. Best wishes, Susan

Sign In to comment