Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

At our school we go one step further. In addition to giving our students and graduating students publicity cards, students or graduates who refer new student to us receive a check for one hunderd dollars as soon as the new student has completed his or her first month of training.
This is a real incentive for students and graduates to spread the word.

Hi Gheorghe
Yes, money always gets attention. It sounds like the way you've structured the incentive it is sort of a graduation present! We strongly believe in referrals as a way to bring in solid enrollments. In fact, many schools count almost entirely on word of mouth. Referral business does take effort. Like implementing techniques you have. Plus staying in touch with grads on an on-going basis. The more they know about your school the more likely they will remember to talk about you to friends and family. It's interesting that referral students tend to stay and graduate. One reason is because they are sold on your school and training programs even before they arrive. Good luck, Susan

Hi Arlene, Thanks for the idea. We are a healing school, so I don't think bubblegum will work for us. But I like the concept. I'll have to think of a small healthy alternative. Laurie

Hi, we have similar incentive for our workshop leaders. I like the idea of extending it to students. I think I will take that up with our budget department. Laurie

Laurie,

Healthy alternatives are a great idea. It's all about getting attention and being remembered. Bubble gum does have sticking power!! Susan

Dr. Susan Schulz

Laurie,

Sometimes a great offer or incentive even works for employers or would be employers.

Dr. Susan Schulz

Sign In to comment