Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Create Sense of Urgency

Often appointment no shows are result of not creating a sense of urgency. Need to move the student to action and not leave appointment date and time open ended.

Sandra, Interesting! What do you think could be some other reasons the students are no-showing? What can you do differently in your process?
Elizabeth Wheeler

I think that, it is important to create that since of urgency. Because, that since of urgency is very crucial when it comes to the students attendance of the appointment.

I believe the best method used in scheduling appointments that show is the sense of urgency. I tell my prospects I only schedule today & tomorrow appointments & then ask them which do they prefer. Some actually say today while most will say tomorrow. I then ask them what time works best for them versus giving them 2 times to choose from to make sure that they precisely plan based on their life schedule & then I adjust the time they say with them by 15 minutes to again precisely plan. This method has worked for me for many years & has given me the opportunity to have a strong show rate.

I often suggest that there is no better time than now and use the same day approach. I sometimes suggest using a reverse sales approach, utilizing the features and benefits model.

Sign In to comment