Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

the dangers of spilling your candy on the phone

If you give out too much information you might stop a prospect from going to the next step, it is good to answer questions ,but be careful in turning off someone because they believe they have nothing more to learn about the opportunity.

Barry, Interesting! What information do you have for the student that they can't find on your website or the internet?
Elizabeth Wheeler

Great point! Even though I try to never leave the student feeling as if I avoided questions, I try to give them enough information to be excited to come in and get more information and see the school.

Every student is completely different. Many students can get most if not all of their generic questions answered on our website, however many students have questions about transfer credits, specific financial aid questions, classroom interaction, etc. Certain aspects are more personalized and may require more time to address.

Akeem, Excellent point! We have found, just as you said, that most students get general information on the internet. Spending more time with them on customized items they require to speak on is a best practice. Thank you for posting!
Dr. Jean Norris

Sign In to comment