Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

school catalogs

our institute refer our student to school web site to obtain copy of catalog, should we give our student a printed copy?

sonia,
The commission requires that the school have a print and bound copy of the catalog available upon request when electronic copies are the norm.

Patty Aronoff

Yes, thank you Patty. Aside from following the rules, it always comes in handy for a Student to have the printed copy. Just in Case.

Our institution still continue the old fashion tradition by using printed catalog with students having to sign that it was received. The Catalog is part of orientation, repeatedly student have to be redirected back to the catalog for information.

Print catalogs are the best. I always give a hard copy to my prospective student.

Yvonne,

That's okay! Many people still prefer the hard copy.
Patty Aronoff

DAYANES,

Many people would agree with you this! There is something about having a printed copy brings comfort.

Patty Aronoff

Our school requires that all staff members also have a catalog in their work area.

Drew, Jacksonville, FL

Drew,

That is a very good policy. The catalog and the enrollment agreement constitute the contract between the student and the school.

Patty Aronoff

I always have our school catalog at my desk and refer to it as needed.

I always give them a printed copy as well as the website link to access it because it's good for them to have signed for it so I will know for sure that they had one

Scott,

The catalog is your source document for policies and procedures of your school. We all need to know the catalog forwards and backwards and be able to apply its tenets.

Patty Aronoff

anauris,
Excellent! Having a printed copy takes away something tangible from the interview.

Patty Aronoff

School catalog is the best document through the school disclose all rules and the students can inform about the school also the admission must be transparence and give to all prospective students all information that they can need.

Neldys,
Absolutely! The catalogue along with the enrollment agreement constitutes a contract between student and the school.

Patty Aronoff

We give to all students a copy of catalog, the student need to have one.

Laymi,
Students must receive a copy of the catalog. The catalogue along with the enrollment agreement constitutes the contract between the student and the school.

Patty Aronoff

Our institution also to refer prospective students to the online-catalog provides students a hard copy, many people prefer this.
The catalog and the enrollment agreement Constitute the Contract Between the student and the school, this process must be extremely transparent

Rebeca,

You are correct! Both the catalog and the enrollment agreement constitutes the contract. When offering two versions of the catalog, the online and hardcopy, make sure that both are the same.

Patty Aronoff

From what I understand the catalog needs to be available both printed and online.

Sign In to comment