Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Meetings

What meetings do you attend to learn more about your job, admissions policies, regulatory requirements, and your institution?

I'm lucky to have many friends within the school arena. Once a month we meet and discuss idea's off the record.
I also attend yearly meetings ( one's is just coming up this week) COE. I find them so informative.
Also,our school weekly meeting and our school's advisory board meetings.

Within our university, I attend a weekly manager's meeting where each department is represented by one or two managers and we discuss any updates, new programs, marketing, enrollment numbers and financial aid to name just a few of our weekly topics.

I am the team lead on a monthly Compliance Financial Aid meeting where we discuss all of the rules and regulations of financial aid and also ensure that the university is in compliance.

Outside of our university, I attend our accreditors annual fall workshop as well as other state compliance commission and workshop meetings.

In our university, I attend a weekly management meeting where each department is represented by their perspective directors and we discuss any new updates, new programs, marketing, enrollment numbers, and financial aid.

I attend weekly production meeting, Training, and individual meetings with supervisor, to go over personal production

Lise,
Students love guest speakers and field trips. Events such as these keep it fresh.

Patty Aronoff

Alvin,
Hopefully, these meetings give you opportunities to ask questions and further your understanding.

Patty Aronoff

Allison,

Great! Meetings keep staff on the same page and focused.

Patty Aronoff

Mark,
Good communication starts at the top.

Patty Aronoff

Cheree,

We must strive to keep informed and on top of our game.

Patty Aronoff

doreen,

Networking is an important part of today's world. Information can come from many sources.

Patty Aronoff

Pamela ,

Team meetings are a way that the school comes together as one. Great idea!

Patty Aronoff

Vanessa,

Meetings sevens important part of teambuilding.

Patty Aronoff

Nathaniel,
Please explain production. Does it mean your own budget and goals?

Patty Aronoff

Yes Budget and goals, I am so used to referring to these item as production, from my Army recruiting days

We have weekly meetings and training from each dept of the school.

We have weekly meeting to update on policy, regulatory updates and training.

I will attend the admissions policies including the regulatory requirements due to the fact, that all the meeting are necessary to acomplish my work.

There are numerous meetings that I attend to learn more about my job, admissions policies, regulatory environment and my institution. These include on the local level weekly managers meetings held on campus to communicate to all personnel and an all staff meeting quarterly. All personnel calls quarterly, national admissions calls monthly, and daily regional admissions calls. On campus I attend PAC meetings with the education department to hear from local employers with their ideas and feedback. We are also a member of the chamber of commerce which provides training and meetings. Finally, I stay linked in through social networks, state of Florida Department of Ed, CIE, ACICS And Department of Education sites to stay current on the local and regulatory environment. This information is then shared with my admission's representatives to keep them up to date.

the university keep us up to date because they always send us to any training that we can become more knowledgeble about the job and anything relate to the field of admissions.

Sign In to comment