Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Well, it depends on the size of the institution and how many departments that they have.

The school that I am working is small. We have meeting once a month or so. Most of the time, I and the owner would discuss the subject whenever there is an updated or improvements.

think that it is the correct form but to communicate and to be able to improve each aspect that treats and of that way to be able to correct any deficiency

Sam,

Excellent! Being involved means meetings outside of your institution. Great list!

Patty Aronoff

Susan,

We need to be learning organizations, always on the move to learn and grow.

Patty Aronoff

Mary,

It is so cool how technology continues to keep us connected. Meetings are held in electronic environments through many different sources.

Patty Aronoff

Marsha,

You have an excellent schedule of meetings. It is important to keep everyone informed and working together.

Patty Aronoff

Kenneth,
Agendas keep us focused and also provides a record of what was discussed.

Patty Aronoff

Norlan ,
We need to be involved as this is what keeps an organization healthy.

Patty Aronoff

Colleen,
The concept of an open meeting is awesome. So often, we schedule meetings and extend certain invitations. Great idea!

Patty Aronoff

Dana,
Excellent philosophy! It will keep you informed and involved.

Patty Aronoff

trang anh,
There is no set rule for meetings and every institution is different. The important aspect is that we are communicating regularly.

Patty Aronoff

Natalia ,

You bring a good point to the forum in reminding us of the opportunity to correct deficiencies.

Patty Aronoff

We have a weekly 1 on 1 with the director who is the compliance officer. There are also quartely meetings that we have to attend which includes all employees.

Jessica ,
One on ones are opportunities for you to ask questions and probe deeper. Some people are shy in speaking up in a group setting and with this type of meeting, it opens the door of opportunity.

Patty Aronoff

We have meetings every day. It's a good opportunity to communicate and learn more.

The admissions department has a meeting every 2 weeks to discuss numbers applications enrollments and any changes that have been done to improve service. The Director has meetings with the other department heads to keep each other informed. Millennia Atlantic University has meeting continuously to keep everyone up to date.

We have regular meetings at our institution to discuss any updates, changes, etc.

I was very well trained by my supervisor who is the Directors of Admission. Every Admissions representative must attend to a weekly meeting where we discuss the policies, procedures, and regulations of the university. As a result, we go over our catalog and admissions manual to review it and learn it propertly.

Here at our institute, we also have mock interview training sessions. I find these to be very helpful and prepare us to handle the "harder" questions that some prospective students may ask. It's great to have training modules that prepare us with the answers before we enter into an actual interview. We also have weekly team meetings to discuss potential "pitfalls", such as correct verbage to use and question/listening do's and dont's. Our institution is always "keeping us on our toes"!

I attend weekly staff meetings and one on one meetings with my DOA to discuss my progress, new ideas and areas of opportunity.

Sign In to comment