Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Conclusion

This course was a a great knowledge for me and I'm sure this will be very productive for my professional career.

Margaret,
I sincerely agree with you. I was taken by surprise with just how much information went along with being an admissions agent. However, I appreciate the knowledge as it can only help in my future endeavors.

Manny

Manny,
Thank you for your comments! Remember, the learning never stops and you will be successful.

Regardless the years of expirence, this course have help me to refresh the conceps and steps in my profesional career.

Lorena,
That's great! We never stop learning in this sector of education. It's a very dynamic place to be. Keeping current will keep you on top of your game.

I completely agree, no matter how long it's been we must continue to re-educate ourselves on our skills and knowledge.

Erin,
Our sector is a very dynamic environment where changes are happening every day. Keeping knowledgeable and up-to-date is an essential function of the job.

By completeing this training have been able to refresh my knowledge and better assist our students.

Erin,
Best of luck to you and we wish you further success.

This Course has been extremely informative. I will take and apply everthing i've learned here in my day to day role as admissions staff.

Terrance,
Thank you for the feedback. Good luck on your endeavors.

Margaret,

I am surprised that something like this wasn't implemented before; especially for the calibur of work that we do and the lives that are affected. I am hoping that we continue this learning process and remain current with the times.

Cheers,
RE

Robinson,
Thank you for your post and feedback.

I was happy to realize that I already knew all of this information. That makes me feel confident in my institution. We have many meetings and much additional training to ensure that we are doing our jobs correctly.

Jessica,
Great news! I do hope this training had you revisiting many topics.

This course was a great reminder of the knowledge that I adquired during the yeasrs working in higher education. 

Sign In to comment