Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

History of youre institution.

I think it is very important to know about the history of the school. Makes youre prospect student feel more sure when it comes to a life changing decision.

Gorys,
The prospective student will want to know who you are, where have you been and where is your school headed. They are investing in themselves through your institution.

I think it is very important to know the history of your instuition. You never know when a questions may come up about it and if you are speaking with a prospective students you should know about your school. It also helps with your crediabilty.

Ashley,
Students are very knowledgeable in their research. History is very important.

I have found that prospective students like to hear about the history of our school and I almost always get a question about our history during the admissions process. I enjoy telling prospective students how we were founded and how much we've grown

Stacey,
History is very important as it tells the tale of growth and success, who you are, and how far you have come.

Knowing about your school;s history is key. Students and decesion makers in the family will feel better with the knowledge of your school, such as founded,and accreditation

Monty,
History says so much about your school. It brings an air of confidence of what you are all about.

our students want to know how we are established

One of the first areas I cover, there are many schools in our immediate location, and students need to know the history and stability of the campus.

Chris,
The history of your institution brings so much to the culture of the organization. It tells where you began and takes you to today.

Kim,
History and stability are important factors when investing in one's future.

Higher education is an investment in student's future and the more they know about your instituion, the better informed decision they are able to make when looking at various schools.

Lincoln started by training soilders to join the work force after coming back from war. It has since grown to a college with 45 campuses nationwide including online.

Keegan,
Very interesting! Thank you for your post.

Melove,
These are heavy decisions to make both financially and personally.

It is imperative to know the history of the institution this is an effective way of understanding the purpose of offer programs or other services. In our case it shows to the prospective student that they are making the right decision and that it will work in their behalf to reach their goals.

Tamara,
History says so much to the prospective student. They will be part of that history.

It is very important to know the history of your school because the student is going to want to know and if your school has longevity it shows that you have done alot over the years, more reputable, and the chances are that you should be around for alot longer. Also it shows of how much you have grown over the years and also to let them know of where you are headed to as well.

yes!!! I find that perspective students feel more comfortable with the school and you have more credibilty when you discuss the schools history and how long you have been in that particular location.

Sign In to comment