Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

We offer business, technology and behavioral science programs. I learn about the jobs students train for by speaking to internal departments, corporate partners, other colleges and BLS.gov website.

Brian,

Keep on learning! The more you can find out about your programs and how they fit into the workplace will be a benefit to your prospect of students

Patty Aronoff

Thanks Patty! We routinely receive programmatic updates and conduct meetings to go over the learning objectives of each degree. This is a tremendous help when speaking to prospective students, so we can guide them in the appropriate direction.

My school offer school of business, school of IT, school of drafting and design, school of electronic, nursing and Medical assistant and administration. I have had the opportunity to meet with our director of career services

The best thing to do is to attend product knowledge training scheduled but the DOA. In addition admissions representatives can seek further knowledge through career services and individual research in todays market trends.

Physical therapy and Occupational Therapy, along with other graduate programs for Education, Athletic Training, Orthopaedic Assistant, and Health Sciences

DPT, MOT, and post-professional, MOA, and EdD. by reading and networking.

The school I work for is a completely virtual (online) college. We offer four bachelor degrees and two associates degrees. The bachelor degrees are: Psychology, Business Management, Computer Information Management, and Judaic Studies. The Associate degrees are: Computer Information and Graphic Design. We have a website that has all the information regarding the courses, staff, an orientation video on how online learning works, and a whole host of facts for students and potential students. The only thing I was trained in other than what is on the school website was administrative and office procedures. Otherwise, I still look on the website for information for anyone who inquires about our courses. Even the college catalog is on the website, so it is really a full volume website for anything pertaining to our school.

Jasmine,

Career services should be part of your daily activities in communication with admissions after all, our goal is to graduate to job.

Patty Aronoff

Justin ,
Product knowledge is so valuable in in missions. The more you can learn about your product, the better you will be able to serve your perspective student.

Patty Aronoff

Jocelyn,

Great programs and great fields! It's exciting what we do in our schools with the programs that we offer. These are very rewarding opportunities.

Patty Aronoff

Juan,

Excellent opportunities for your prospective students! Continue to increase your product knowledge in these very dynamic fields.

Patty Aronoff

Rhona Corinne,

Completely online schools have their own set of challenges that provides benefits in many ways but distances us and interpersonal relationship.

Patty Aronoff

We provide IT Training and certifications for vendors such as: Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco etc 

Sign In to comment