Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

my institution

i believe that so far i am knowlegable on the products and knowledge of my institution. i keep up to date, by making sure that we hold regular meetings and updating files and documents; also any new changes in programs or policy's that change on a daily/ weekly and yearly basis. this is important to me and my company as product knowledge is the key to all elements of education.

Definitely knowing about your institution is a very important tool when presenting it to a prospect. I now realize that the more you know it the better and easier is for you to give the right information and facilitate the process.

Luz,
Knowledge will give you confidence and represent your institution well.

I feel confident on informing and presenting the services my institution has to offer. My collegues and I are regularly going over product and institution information

Carlos,
Excellent idea. Keeping up on product and institution information by regular meetings is a great way to keep up the personal side as well.

Yes, knowing your institution is critical to your success in getting prospects enrolled.

Essence,
Knowing your institution is critical to be able to define to your prospective student any questions they may have.

I agree 100%. In addition, I believe that observing a lab class in highly recommended so one may describe it in detail.

Judy,
Labs are a great place to see the hands on learning!

I for one paticularly like the idea of taking a class or two myself at our institution in order to see and better relate to what our students are experiencing when they are in class. I'm certain that this will help ME, help them.

Reean,
I agree. By sitting in on classes, I learned so much about the student and faculty experience as well as learning something myself!

It is the key to being successfull in your job and obtaining the highest sit rate for you.

Joel,
Successful reps are those who know the products well.

Surveys are good tool, too.

Veronica,
Surveys can provide you valuable information. Make sure they are surveys that are well developed.

I believe that it is imperative to stay on top of your institutions products and offerings as well as having weekly meetings to discuss the changes happening in the industry state by state and how those regulatory changes will impact our opportunities and what we can and can't offer to certain students, especially in the The Education Sector.

Darryl,
Agreed! Keeping up-to-date is so very key.

Every new employee at our institution must spend time with each department, Admissions, Financial Aid, Business Office, Education, Student Services and Career Services. This allows the new employee to better serve the student in all phases of his/her education

Sandra,

This is a common introductory practice whereas we get new employees fully involved in the campus community.

Patty Aronoff

Sign In to comment