Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Keeping up-to-date

My plans to keep up-to-date is to maintain current information in my Resource Notebook. Ways to do so is to schedule remainders for update, keep in touch with student services, directors, various departments,assimulate updated information as necessary and placed in tthe appropriate labeled section of the resource book.. Visit career events, reveiew marketing maaterials, be vigilant on constant with mywing what goes on in the institution.

The many ways in keeping up to date is keep in touch with student services, directors, various departments,assimilate updated information as necessary and placed in the appropriate labeled section of the resource tab.

Beverly,

Attending university events is a great way to stay up-to-date on information.

Great idea!

Nina,
Attending your college or university events is an excellent way to personally keep in touch with the institution you are representing.

Being vigilant on career events and various marketing materials are essential. Also, the development of new relationships with different entities, education centers and other school are important for maintaining a healthy knowledge base of what changes are developing in the community or in a particular area of study. I have seen a reduction in city budgets; which has resulted in more teachers being laid off and the end results for individuals working in education is now I have noticed a lack of potential students for all education programs.

Tracy,
The economy has affected everyone. Community involvement is integral to bringing in new leads.

Keeping up to date is a daily activity in order to stay on top of my business.

Based on this training i have created my Resource Notebook and i plan to keep it up to date.

Jennifer,
Great news!

Sign In to comment