Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Organizing

Being organized is the key to any enrollment.

Possibly, however sometimes organization won't prepare you especially since every case is different.

Gorys,
It certainly keeps you on the road to compliance, but cross checking and continued education are also important factors.

MiJung,
Organization can't prepare you for every possible situation, but disorganization can give a very negative impression.

Being organized and knowledgeable will definitely help you succeed. I feel you must understand the purpose of everything you do, and have an organized plan to help you get there. I notice the most organized people often find it hard to improvise, which may hurt them in the long-run, if rearranging they original plan would better serve their purpose.

Erin,
Good organization leads to compliance. Reorganization and revisiting processes can only aid when adhering to the rules.

Compliance plays a very large role in the admissions department and staying on top of being organized makes it a little more simple to be successful.

I think being organized is very important in making sure we don't overlook key elements in the enrollment process

Jessica,
Compliance is key to all operations and we must always stay on top of our game. Refining our processes and reviewing regulations are key points.

Ronald,
Being organized is very important. Having the work audited. Priceless.

yes ..having good organization is the key to a good enrollement ratio every time..

Ana,
Good advice!

I have my team on the right track now.

Semay,
Excellent!

Organizing a team of people to all work together is significantly different than organizing yourself. The power and efficency of an organized team is a masterpeice to behold.

Organization is key in any process, especially when it comes to enrolling a potential student. Being that I was organizationally-challenged when I first started my DOA gave me a check list to go by until I fully understood that process. I realize now, more than ever that every detail matters, especially when it comes to being compliant!

Diamond,
Success is grounded in details.

yes you are right you have to be organize

Dale,
Organization is integral to effective file maintenance.

Sign In to comment