Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ways I am learning the various Florida Statues and Rules

I am careful in following the instructions recommended. i.e, Reading and printing the documents ansd filing them in specific order in my Resource Note book. I also include an reminder/update section in my notebook to remind me of the frequent and weekly/monthly update reminders including a monthly reminder in my microsoft outlook ..I will also secure a copy of the notebnook in the event of an emergency.

LOve the idea of using Outlook as a reminder..I will use this idea too. Thanks !!!

Good choice - hope it works for you

you can never be too careful! good luck

I have actually stepped it up to an electronic Resource Notebook. With the use of an Apple I phone, Notebook app I can, utilize electronic tabs, reminders, specified notifications, automatic categorizing and many other tools to enhance efficiency and accuracy.

This will provide you a quick link to keep up-to-date. Technology is a great tool!

Always following the rules... But also I keep a hard copy and an electronic copy of my paperwork just in case!

Ana,
You have the best philosophy,keep up the good work.

I realize now there are very strict guidelines in enrolling a student in my institution. I am now going to take every measure to make sure a student is fully aware of the agreement they are entering in

Donna,
Very good advice! It is important to remain compliant with student admissions.

i like the outlook reminder idea. i think i will do that as well.

Rebecca,
I would also suggest that you tap into the CIE website, especially this time of year with the Legislative Session. You may also check the website of the school association group that represents you during this session.

A great way is to maybe produce an electronic notebook. I believe it would be easier to access the information whenever you need it without having to go through a binder. Also with technology and cell phones, we have more tools now then ever to keep us in compliance.

Pierre,
Technology is an excellent tool.

you are right can never be to careful

Dale,
Compliance is your guide.

Sign In to comment