Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Advertising Longer Distance

I am just applying with the DOE so came here for more Education that I need.

??? My school will be very small so I would love to hear other ideas for advertisement. I will be using google ads and flyers for local and looking into TV, Radio and a few other things.

It will be a one of a kind school with the closest being 200 miles away. I would love to be able to advertise to those within that 200 miles. Ideas welcome. :)

Dianne,

I will certainly defer to the forum for other great ideas. You are taking an important step in reaching out.

Patty Aronoff

Be carful when advertising that you do not list in the employment section, we see alot of schools who offer health programs that put the ad in health employmnent, this is a direct violation of the CIE rules.

MERISSA,
You are correct. The various employment papers often have education sections. Advertising can only be under education or schools.

Patty Aronoff

This is also hard for our school. Cost can prohibit some great ideas from being implimented. We had reduced the number of school visits we participated in and now it has cost us. With a restricted budget how can a school survive these hard time?
Other ideas: School fliers/posters, school visits, participation in school fairs, word of mouth (this has been how we have operated for a while now), random mailings, following up with emails to potential students, view books and webinars to name a few.

Paula ,
It is difficult. The school budget is directly related to the number of students that enroll and subsequently stay in school.

Patty Aronoff

Sign In to comment