Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Admissions training

Admissions is such a beast in its own right. However, I do agree on the Admissions staff training. It is vital, that all person working within Admissions should go thru some sort of training. This allows everyone to be on the same accord.

Tracy,
Not only the initial training but training that expands beyond the start. We are in a dynamic environment that changes daily and we must be prepared.

Especially with the lack of training previously for Admissions. With the new strict policies being placed on career colleges, the training is necessary for compliance and success of the college. A lot of practices are being called into question by legislation and this training I find beneficial to cover all bases.

I believe admissions representative must being in trainning before start working ,and they should be updating important information at all time .

Im glad we have these policies in place now

Continual and consistent Admission training is vital to the message that is being delivered to the community and potential students. As an Admissions Leader it is essential to hold weekly training, conduct in field observations to ensure that the mission is accurate.

selling and consoltation skills are so importatant our world is constantly changing, so we must be up onthese skills to ensure our institution is the right fit for our students

Leslie,
Training is very important before starting but also during!

Chris,
Thank you for your posting. Education is important for compliance.

James,
I think everyone will agree with you.

Kimberly,
The right fit is so important as we are helping them change their lives through education.

The admissions training is a great way of ensuring we all have been informed and up-dated in the rules and regulations. It is something that should in fact be required we take every few month to stay informed and make sure we are giving out accurate and beneficial information.

I agree that training should be an ongoing practice and not only once a year to keep certification. There could be an update module once a quarter as a refresher keeping the rep abreast of all the current changes throughout the year.

Elaine,
There can never be enough training. The experts need to revisit and review as well.

Kevin,
The rules can be changed throughout the year and the federal government is constantly making changes. It is important for continual training.

I am happy to see this level of training for admissions staff. It allows everyone to understand the impact their position has on the lives of their students and on the success of their institution. This training in addition to on-going training at the campus level can go a long way to help ensure that admissions representatives do the right thing when speaking to their potential students.

I completely agree. This training is key to ensure that everyone (company and representative) are working on the same accord. Instead of just holding companies liable for misrepresentation, Admissions Rep now understand the importance of their role. This training will also be able to weed out all representatives that work unethically.

Continued Education Training for Admissions Reps is a must. With all the changes going on in our government we need to be on cue with the laws and by laws to ensure that we give our students the very best service in the education industry.

I defiantly agree you can never have enough training, especially when you’re working in field where you constantly have change.

Always having answers is the key to anyone’s success.

I agree, with so many new laws and regulations as admissions representatives we should always be having training after training. This way we will always be on top of our game and be able to provided the best service to our prospects students.

Sign In to comment