Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Team management brings more clarity in ways to communicate between the team. 

as part of the mazement team it's the job of the magemnt team too insure that every thing is correct and there is a compete understanding what is said 

Being too centrally focused is not necessarily a good thing

Comment on Eddy Hooker's post: I agree but being i think one should find a balance between being focused and being hyper focused, which could cause you to  miss the other issues arising in your day

Great course.

Team dynamics is different for all teams. How the team performs and meets goals can be significantly affected by how to group works together. In my experience each is so different that it can take special leadership styles and understanding to make it work. I agree Suzanne that different approaches are often needed.

Groupthinking is a new term to me.  I can really see how this has happened numerous times over the years.  It is not a constructive situation, and our organization needs to address it and make a change so that everyone feels free to express themselves and as a group we can make sound decisions.

I like the emphasis of remembering the overall purpose, active listening, and highlighting the qualities in those on your team. I do wonder about ways to remain present as well.

Great course. In order to create team, you have to be an awesome leader.

Team management is a continuous process of re-assessing team goals, responsibilities, and dynamics. 

Team managment is always important because it is always changing depending on the new project, members, educational opportunities presented to the members, etc. 

I am very interested in learning more about groupthink.

From my experience in the USAF, I realize how important team management is. This lesson had many useful techniques to become a successful leader and utilize a team effectively 

Team management is a very important subject. Teams are constantly changing, and these ideas help keep the team motivated and focused no matter the circumstances.

Sign In to comment