Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Learning

I would like to see an electronic white board.

So would I, we could use it to illustrate many of the functions discuss in hydraulics and even hae the students design a schematic and turn it into functioning components ont he borad and if it was wrong it could demo a pressure leak or explosion or malfunction. it would be awesome some are actuallas big as a wall .. could we have fun wiht that.

kevin,
Very interactive and applied - great!

Dr. Ruth Reynard

An electronic white board would definitely take alot of the theory out of the equation. This would be an very valuable tool if it could be obtained.

To have a white board that can give more information to the students in a lesser time is a asset to any instructor or teacher it will be great to have that kind of technology to use. There is so much animation available today that it would describe pictures that i use to draw to get the point across.

Alfredo,
Good point about time efficiency - also think about the capture and distribution capabilities in relation to maximizing the flexibility

Dr. Ruth Reynard

Electronic wall board...very nice...it would like being up to date in technology. The ol cost factor prohibits it today, but if the touch screen white boards were available for acceptable costs what a great training tool. It would put a whole new world in presentation media, graphics, sound, instructor input with touch screen, and of course if it was big enough the students would be able to see it and interact with the presentations in a whole new better way.

Jim,
Yes, touch technology is revolutionizing new technology and enhancing learner success - it is so intuitive.

Dr. Ruth Reynard

I would love to that as well. I would not only help the instructor but the addins we could do could better reach different learning styles.

Sign In to comment