Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Quiz star rocks

Co worker turned me on to quiz star after taking this module and after using two classes as a beta test, the students love it. Easy to use and set up, can add media. I use it for short quizzes after every day of lecture. Unanticipated benefit is competition between students taking quizzes and discussions concerning quizzes. Highly recommend quiz star. Other instructors are now using and in time the students will taking quizzes on quiz star from their first class to their last.

Jeff,

I am happy to hear you and your colleagues have found it useful! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Wishing you continued success int he classroom.

Theresa Schmitt

Agreed , this is the way of future education, soon as I get through all this forum stuff, I plan on checking it out thoroughly

I've heard about Quiz star,and it sounds like something that i might want to explore.Thx.

I am interested in possibly implementing this tool in the same way you have. It would also increase knowledge retention, making the student navigate through aspects of the objectives at the end of each class as a recap summary.

Sign In to comment