Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Soft Skills for instructors

Love this course. I can apply what I learned in my other job. Love it!

Myriam,
Glad you enjoyed it. Let others know about it and encourage them to review the material. Teamwork.
Philip Campbell

I believe that soft skills are very important for Instuctors, threw this course I have noticed in myself that at times I have good soft skills and other times not so good i have leaned that i must be more aware of my soft, hard,and people skills, Thank you

Do agree with you. It was a good course to attend to. It is very helpful when dealing with students and managing people.

Marina

Marina,
Glad you liked it. Keep up the good work.
Philip Campbell

Dealing with student issues is rough at times. Soft skills and people skills are very important when handling a class room of many students with different opinions. I learned a lot of different techniques during this course that I will apply when needed.

Reply to Richard Jaime's post:

Hello Richard,

Dealing with students can be very tough.  Maintiaining a balance is also tough!  I did find many areas I need to refresh on.  I would like to believe I am at 100% capacitiy for the soft skills categories.  However, I have learned that this refresher was a nice eye-opener. 

Best wishes, Wynell

Sign In to comment