Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Get Ride Of Stress

One helpful way to eleviate some stress is to write things down. Make a list, number your list according to importance and check tasks off as you go.

Also finding at least one person who you trust to share your thoughts with. That can ease the burden. It may help if that person can relate to your current stress but it is not necessary.

Yes, this listing technique can be very effective. It is similar to the to do list.

I am very blessed in this that one of my fellow instructors and i spend a lot of time talking about the things that go on in our class rooms, and in our personal lives, this is a great stress releif for the both of us. To add to this many of you have the stress of a traffic filled comute, i on the other hand have an hour long comute that is almost traffic free. i have to say that that is my quiet time, i dont have to listen to anything or one just the drone of my engine, this is the most stressless part of the day for me.
So in telling you all this i guess i would suggest that you find some "ME" time.

Sign In to comment