Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Activity

Any activity that is done that breaks up the work can be stress releiving. Stretching after sitting for a long time, a short walk around the building, or talking to someone about something other than work.

Interesting point Anthony. Sometimes, a brief change of pace can go a long way in reducing stress.

Anthony: Great ideas. I've done those as well. Another thing I do is make a shopping list and decide what meal I'll cook that night when I get home before my wife. It really relaxes me to prepare a recipe from scratch.

I personally run five miles every morning before work and it helps with stress alot.

Wow, that’s great Stephen. I imagine there are many other benefits to the run as well.

I take a long walk after a stressful day. It helps during the time I'm walking but also throughout the day I start thinking about where I'll go and if I'll take my dogs, if I'll go through water or up a mountain. All these little thoughts throughout the day are like something to look forward to and a little mental break too.

Wonderful to hear Kodee! It's so nice when we get into a routine for managing stress daily. With these, we can look forward to our breaks and spend time carefully reflecting.

Sign In to comment