Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Excercise AT Work!!!

My faculty and I have started a new fitness at lunch program that has done wonders for stress overall.During our lunch break we all hit our gym we installed in he teacher lounge and I cant tell you enough how this is making a positive change . Lets hope we can keep it up!!

Wow, thanks for sharing this Shawn. I love the way you came together as a faculty to reduce stress together. And knowing that others are expecting you to keep it up could help prolong your initiative. What a great idea.

Exercise at work is very healthy. you can walk during lunch breaks; do stretches at your desk; take breathing exercises; go into mediations prior to meetings.

Sounds like a great idea! Ill have to give it a try.

I wish we had more health related activities not just at work but allowing me to do more in the classroom as well.

Controled breathing exercises are one of my favorites. I teach my students to do this before tests, and I use such techniques myself before giving presentations.

This is excellent Michael! Yes, controlled breathing works great - and you can do it anywhere.

Sign In to comment