Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

stress is eveywhere

excersize is the best stress reliever

stree is something that once you learn to deal with it makes everything easier

stress is bound to happen whenever you deal with businesses. but some ways to help with that is whenever you feel too stressed then take a break! go have a lunch or do a good hobby. then return to whatever you were doing. you'll find that you are ready to work again but with more energy.

And then there is Eustress - the self-imposed expectation of performing at one's best. This kind of stress is what makes Pavarotti sing as great as he does, and is not all bad!

Indeed. Eustress is great when it's not in excess. And it can help us do great things.

Everyone has stress in their lives it is how we handle it that matters. When I am stressed out at work I will usually just leave my office and go for a walk around the building to clear my head. In personal life when I get stressed I will come home relax and play cards, it relaxes me and I forget about what is stressing me out.

This is a great point Patricia. How we handle stress is an important piece. Mishandling stress can lead to more stress.

agreed, stress is everywhere and everyone has there different ways of dealing with it

Stress truly is everywhere, often exacerbated by the good intentions of others in positions of authority, this added stress is most often unwanted and the hardest with which to deal. How we deal with stress is vastly more important than the various causes. As we age we, for the most part adapt ways to handle everyday stress. As a member of the baby boom generation I have lived long enough to be able to deal with the things that come along, this does not however keep me from dismay when added stress comes down the line with no apparent benefit. Explanations that are logical, timely, and above all that make sense would do a lot to relieve some of this added stress.

You make a great point about dealing with stress and character Win. How we deal with stress says so much about who we are.

Stress can be a killer I have seen several people let stress take over their life and are not around to tell about it. For me being organized, and exercising really helps. The classroom is always stressful but with a positive attitude you can make it fun.

I too find that keeping organized is the best thing I can do to reduce stress. Keeping a positive attitude helps too.

Sign In to comment