Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Stress

The biggest thing we can do is to learn to relax. Do not take everything that happens to us personally.

You are right. Its buisness not personal.

I try to not make everything #1 on the to do list.

Step back & think before you react or speak alway's.

One thing that I have learn is to always ask myself if what is stressing me is really going to matter in 5 years. The answer is usually no. Sometime we need to learn from our mistakes and understand that stress is not healthy for the mind or the body as a whole

Interesting point Jose. I like this technique because I think it really helps you take a step back and see the big picture. You are right, sometimes we stress out about things that aren’t really as big of a deal as we make them out to be.

This can definitely be a challenge Howard. There are some days when multiple tasks will tie for first. On these days, there’s a few ways to handle the situation. One way is to find people who you can delegate some of the tasks to so that everything gets done on time. Another way is to identify the task that will get done the fastest and try to take care of that first so you can get working on the next task quickly.

I couldnt agree more. Life and work sometimes throws us curves that we have to deal with. Simple deal with it and move on!!

if its too much work have someone else do it

I think this is a great way to look at it. Sometimes things just seem big at the time.

I agree Tony. Sometimes just relaxing and taking some fresh air after grading for several hours always helps me. I think taking a break to exercise is also a good idea.

Sign In to comment