Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The internet

how did we function without but more important is how did I learn to use it I'm older than 55 younger than 65 I wonder through the internet fairly efficiently not very fast but I usually find what I'm looking for the students on the other hand are very efficient therefore we need to use the computers as often as possible this will get them more proficient in computer useage and besides that being the type of school we are our work orders techinical manuals techinical bulletins warranties are all done on line along with training computers need to part an everyday excercise

The internet is an amazing tool for information and learning. I did not know about the sites with the development exams. I will definitely use this information to become a more efficient instructor.

You are about the same as my father. He love the internet and yet he still thinks people should spend more time on the phone and talking person to person. I have to say the computer is great but some times you need a real person. How ever i real do the 24 hour access to info and then follow up with a real person.

I agree Willie. I utilize the Internet on a regular basis to find material to enhance my teaching, lectures, and PowerPoint's. It is great to have the ability to extend out into the world to get different opinions for your students!

Sign In to comment