Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

To Do List

I have always enjoyed making to-do lists and instead of looking on it as a burden..I kind of make it a fun game to see how many tasks I can do in a day . It really helps prioritize my life not just in teaching but in setting personal goals as well.

Agreed. It really can feel like a game when you challenge yourself in that way. I like to think it's similar to Tetras – especially when it comes to responding to emails.

I have always enjoyed making to do list to be aware what do I have to prioritize daily, not only as a teacher, but also for my whole life,for my tasks and duties as a father, and as a husband. When I do not prepare my to do list, I feel that something is missing.

This is an important point Jose. We must keep life goals and tasks on our lists in the same way that we track work related tasks.

Jerry and all-

I have a task list and well; would like to know that I can accomplish them before midnight! haha.

I don't make it a game as it's just something to get done so it's nice to know others are having fun with their tasks lists of checking too many emails and dealing with yet more technical issues-haha!!

Since I am a visual learner I find that To Do lists are very helpful. I have to be able to adjust as I go along, and that requires prioritization. I take a deep breath, look at my list and make sure that completed things are marked off. That gives some confidence that I can accomplish what is set forth, then I add where I need to and continue with the day.

Sign In to comment