Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Using a Calender

I think a calender would be a handy guide to making the most of out time.

I am a big fan of using a calendar. It it is a great way for myself to keep organized. I have a desk calendar where i can see the whole month, and there i write down any deadlines and assignments due. I also have a pocket calendar where i write activities for the school and my personal schedule to make sute that i dont over schedule myself. Cakendars are a great way to keep organized and reduce stress

Yes Mitzi I agree. Calendars give us a more holistic overview of our time. They allow us to take a step back and see the big picture. This can help us budget time more effectively.

Calendars? Oh my! I have at least two in strategic locations in my cubicle, one in my classroom material binder, and then of course there is my Blackberry. It seems I can't have enough calendars around me! It's funny that using my computer calendar is the least-thought of calendar.

I have made the mistake of using 2 calenders and had different appointments too close together is not ontop of each other. I think for me one calender on my pc, then a pocket calender that is a weekly reminder of events and to do list at the same time.

I find that it helps the students when they have access to my calendar. I publish it using google calender. It is extremely user friendly and you can email a link directly to the students

Sign In to comment