Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Always being positive

I must say being in the Education industry it is challenging to be positive especially when you are pulled in many directions. My question is how do you avoid burn out from a week where there is elevated activies going on a campus and you are pulled in all directions?

I find if I prioritize the things I need to do first that alot of the time one task leads into another and and the others follow. By prioritizing I can focus on only one task not the whole details of every task I need to get accomplished.

It is very important to set priorities and make sure you get them done in order. This helps take the stess out of the tasks that need to be accomplished and can help your attitude.

Hi Patrick,
As instructors, we should walk into class everyday with a great attitude. We expect our students to have a great attitude, therefore we MUST have a great attitude.

Patricia Scales

I totally agree, when I walk into my classroom I have a fresh attitude
and an approachable demeanor. I find that no matter what the problem is a fresh look seems to calm things down.

Hi Herman (Lonnie),
A great/positive attitude must start with the instructor first. The instructor needs to be the leader in the classroom in every way.

Patricia Scales

Sign In to comment