Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Student Trust

Student trust is tops, with out trust you can't build a relationship with your students, and that is needed for them to want to learn our subject matter.

Building a trusting relationship with students takes time and investment. For students that I believe are truly in for the long haul, I invest everything I have because I am passioniate about my field of study. I encourage students to research and understand the field to the best of their ability. I also have professional come in and talk with the students.

I agree- trust is evertthing with students- it creates an element of rapport with the student and the student will believe that you are going to helpful to them and that you care about them.

We as instructors need to attempt to develop trust whenever we can. If a student doesn't trust you or come to trust you, there could be issues that could potentially spill into the classroom.

One way to gain trust is to freely admit when you don't know the aanswer to a question! That shows your human side!

Sign In to comment