Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Music & Colors

I loved the music section. I have used easy listening jazz in my classes. I never reviewed any literature re: the variance and use of music.
I like the enter/exit the room music and music during testing. I will try to incorporate this more.

I also appreciated the color information. In the past attended a seminar re: the use of colored paper and feel this is very interesting. Especially for students who cannot focus as easily on white paper.

Best wishes, Ms. King

I love to use music when students are working in groups and checking off on skills in lab. The use of color is a great idea and I will be using this technique as well. Thank you for the information.

I have not used music in class, but now I want to. I did not know it can help in the learning experience.

Music was is a distraction more or less, but I am open to some during labs and individual work times. Color is an aspect that seems so foreign in an automotive environment but posters and tables/conversion charts are used and of more neutral colors.

I use classical music as a way to alert the students that the activity is purposeful. Music also allows for controlled discussion in the classroom setting.

Sign In to comment