Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Test Fromats

Testint formats play a huge role in the assessment of a student's learning progress. Finding the appropriate type of testing for your individual classes can also be difficult. Being aware of the different types of tests and the pros and cons versus the objective versus subjective is great. This CEE is helping me tremendously.

I agree. I remember taking tests in school that had almost every test format on it and did all of the things that this module said not to do!

I agree with you, it seems that testing has come a long way since I was in school. This course will definitely help me in developing tests for my students!

Hi Howard, Thanks for your post to the forum. I'm glad that you have found useful information on assessments to use in your teaching!
Best wishes for continued success in your teaching career.

Susan Polick

By taking this course i have learned various testing format which i can apply in my instructional profession.

Hi Riteshkumar, Thanks for your post to the forum. I am glad that you have found this short course useful! Best wishes for continued success in your teaching career.

Susan Polick

Sign In to comment