Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The UDL framework is new for me. I am looking forward to learning more in future modules. I feel like I need a better understanding of assessment and implementation to make informed decisions on how I would (or would not) employ this concept. 

i need to work to make my classes fit everyone no matter the background or skill level.

I believe that I practice this because I have had a really diverse group of students in the past and continue to have diverse students in my classes.

People learn in a multitude of different ways and we need to play to their strengths. UDL is the guideline to make sure everyone can learn in our environment. It is a best practice for most things in life,  not just teaching. 

Utilizing UDL will encourage a more authentic and personal approach to teaching. Each student deserves to chance to learn and be taught in a way that works for them.

Honestly I'm having a hard time really conceptualizing exactly what this framework entails at this point. Must be my own needs for differentiated learning. I suspect I'll gain more clarity as I move through this course module. 

Sign In to comment