Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Student input

Students are given an opportunity to provide feedback after each class through course survey, the feedback are always taken into consideration when it present a vaild and pertinent input

I beleive that student feed back is the best way for us to know if how we are teaching is effective. that is why I will ask different students at different times how do they feel how well they are learning or are they understanding what is being taught.If not they how would be able to better instruct them the surveys are great but if you have student with a grudge they can really hurt you.

student feedback is very important

aaron,

How do you use student feedback to develp your course content?

Tremayne Simpson

aaron,

Tremayne Simpson

aaron,

Tremayne Simpson

find the end of course evaluations to be very helpful and a necessary component, but each particular group of students' learning types, experience, overall course knowledge, and course motivational levels can many times skew each specific end of course evaluation to suit their own educational needs, and should be considered with the needs of the course for students overall along with their specific needs.

We have students fill out an end of the class survey. I feel i find out alot through that. I work to improve myself through those evals.

it is always good to get feed back from the students it helps you understand what they have learned from your class

Student feedback is always important when working with adult students. Weekly surveys or evaluations about the course content, classroom management, and presentations allow the students to become empowered and voice their opinion on how they are learning in a particular class or subject. It also lets the instructor adapt the course work to the present class of students vs. getting an evaluation at the end of the class and trying to address short coming with the next group.

I think weekly surveys about how the class is going should be paired with the instructor giving an evaluation of the class letting the students know how they are doing as a class.

I think its a good way to evaluate your teaching methods.

Sign In to comment