Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Ask a question from your peers to help you in your professional work. Seek different points of view on a topic that interests you. Start a thought-provoking conversation about a hot, current topic. Encourage your peers to join you in the discussion, and feel free to facilitate the discussion. As a community of educators, all members of the Career Ed Lounge are empowered to act as a discussion facilitator to help us all learn from each other.

Instructor Role

I am an instructor it is my responsibility to understand my school mission, and the states requirements, for the student to suceed in the program of their choice, to gainfully become employed in the field chosen.

The student's total school experience.

I found this course to be a great source of information for everyone.  I tend to be so involved in the academic side of the student's education that I sometimes don't think about the student's experience in our school in its entirety.  I'm g;ad to be refreshed on these topics.

Compliance 107

Important information explaining the compliance standards of the school. Told me more about why the inspections are so important.

Compliance 107

Compliance is important for the school and the student success

Be prepared at all times

This information can be used during faculty and staff meetings to set the tone to be ready for inspections at any time. 

Accrediting bodies

Who are CCC accediting bodies?  Do we have regional, national, and programmatic?

FERPA AND PRIVACY

This is very important to get reminders on this information and to know we would like our information protected so its just as important to protect the student information and their records. 

Ferpa

I loved the knowledge  and help with being an instructor, was great information.

Take away

its  impretive for all department to understand all parts of the company and know the changes as they happens .

Greetings

Intensive and educational course!

Directory Information

Why is date of birth included in Directory Information? That seems as private as any of the other important exceptions. It doesn't make sense.

Substantial Misrepresentation vs Misrepresentation

Can someone give me examples of Misrepresentation vs. Substatntial Misrepresentation? 

The video does not load

This video does not load. Even with purchased adobe

CM101

Trying to find the balance between being firm with your standards and giving some wiggle room is often times difficult to navigate.

Forum 1

This course was a General teaching of admissions role and expectations, along with information on fair costumer practices and key terms. 

Quiz 2

I had some difficulty in convincing myself answer to the first question.

Institution Course

this course is very informational and easy to empliment into the enviorment at my instutition.

Triad

Checks and balance are realized

Can you still qualify?

If you have a history of a severe condition, however you no longer suffer from it - can you still qualify for ADA protection?

Great Training

Great and logical information. Easy to understand and very well explained. Thank you