Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

shared vision

It's funny how some times the extra student such as these lead to problems that are or is occuring now. Negative persons are every where in just about every job site, school, evry where where the goals are not the same or every one is not intune to the same end. The funny thing is you would think as short as life is they would find their nitch what makes them happy. How can a negative person possible want to stay where he is not happy. I have talked with a couple they insisted this is what they want but their actions their disposition does not support their answer or attitude.

Cecil,

Sometimes unhappy folks are also afraid to take the risk of leaving and looking for something they will enjoy. The more positive you and your peers are, the more unconfortable the negative folks will be. They will either need to leave or they will start to gradually becore more positive. Either way, the students win.

To these people I always say, "Wherever you go, there you are"

Sometimes negative people are also insecure with themselves. I believe alot of times they are afraid of a change of scenery, its easier for them to complain and stay where they are.

You are correct, Gretchen.

The fear of change sometimes keeps the people that should not be in our schools from leaving. Instead, they stay and complain. The trick is for the team to make the school such a positive place that those who are negative either leave or begin to get with the program.

The way i deal with negative people is that i give them an example and or a story of people that does not have things in life as well at what we may, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Thanks, Jackie.

Sign In to comment