Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

working together

In the industry, all departments must be on the same page. If you aren't working together as one entitty, the smooth flow of information, morale and just doing business will suffer. Once people start becoming unhappy, it is very dificult to turn them and things around.

I feel that the management team and the instruction team must be on the same page in order to help keep students in line as far as discipline.

Kris,

You are 100% correct, the management team and instructional team must be working in the same direction for a common goal. I beleive it is important for each team to understand each other's duties as well. This gives each team a sense of respect and understanding for each other.

I agree, All departments must be on the same page, when they are not and there are inconsistencies, employee and student morale suffers.

Getting everyone on the same page is very important. Getting everyone to understand what the page is can be a very big challenge!!

I fully agree, same page is very important to the flow of the organization

Communication is the key to working together. Without it, working together is impossible.

This is the key for any place of employment to make it and that is everyone pulls the cart the same way.

I agree,

We need to understand one another's challenges as well as the student's. It give us a better perspective for understanding why some things are done as they are.

If the front office doesn't care and are not the TEAM, it shows real hard on the rest to try to strat over and repair

its easy to see what happens when one department is having a hard time, it ends up in your room one way or another, like students having to leave a lecture to finish paperwork somewhere.

makes the job much easier and more productive .Latif Rahman

You are right if the team is not on the same page then chaos will ensue most likely. It is important that everyone is aware of the big picture and how that will benefit the organization and its members.

Sign In to comment