Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Question about Grad Max

I read about Grad Max in the online "lectures" here and have it heard it mentioned before. Can anyone tell me a little more about how it works? Does student input actually get a "human" response?

Thanks,

Teri

GradMax is an on-line assessment tool that we started developing at my former school. It is now part of Campus ToolKit. This is a product intended to be introduced in College Success courses and helps the institution build connections with their students. It includes GradMax and three other assessment tools [DISC, variation of the Myers-Briggs and visual, auditory, tactile and kinesthetic learning preference] and a group of communication tools. The information goes to the student's “Coach” and elicits a “human” response. You can get more information at www.corvusllc.com.

Do you find that successful students actually use this type of software? Would you say it is mostly used by students with problems rather than students with positive feedback? Just curios.
Thanks!

Both, Brandy. Students have to be introduced to the value of this assessment [and the others that are part of the Campus ToolKit package] in a classroom setting. There a several purposes to the tool: to demonstrate that the institution is truly engaged in their students' success; to build better connections with the students; and to identify problems that develop during the period of enrollment. Even “successful” students may develop problems and, if properly trained, will know that they have a method of addressing them. {Please contact me if you would like a web based demonstration of how the system works.}

Sign In to comment