Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

ed 109

When teaching complex topics, what ways are there to moderate time and questions?

I think that making sure that they are not off topic, as well, as maybe hosting a time to meet for tutoring or at the end of class.

.....would be a good idea.

I like clear, to-the-point objectives.  This helps clarify what both students and instructors clear direction for the course that is being taught.  A course without objectives is like a ship without a sail.  It will undoubtedly veer off course and some will get lost.

Earnest J. Kendall, MSN, RN-BC

My course syllabus is my key guideline. As I get close to class end, I assess whether we need to spend more time next class session on the material.

If as a class, we do not accomplish the objective , I adjust my lesson plan and email my students if necessary.

I do adjust my lesson plan for each class depending on what we accomplished in the previous class so that I can tailor the sequence to the particular group of students.

It is great to modify your lesson plan as needed.  I feel that it helps with your class progression.

Sign In to comment