Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

@IseadMMartell : This course helped me to understand the basis for many decisions that are made on our campus.  Being an instructor that has recently been promoted to administration, I was unaware of most of the regulations that must be followed to received funding and accreditaiton.

@IseadMMartell : Compliance is such an important factor to our success. This course has provided a great refresher, and reminded us how important it is to remain compliant. When doing so, we not only service our students effectively, but we allow our company to remain in good standing, and not cause them any issues.

@joecuenco : I like the continuing education.  Having been in the industry some time, refresher courses are great.  The course online enabled me to work around my appointments with potential students.  It's also a great reminder of how scarey visiting campuses can be for new new college students with so much information out there.     

@draz918 : The course is great for anyone starting a new career and for people that have been in the industry. 

@GJohnson1 : @joecuenco : This course is important because being truthful and assisting students to be successful and start a new career is why we are in education..Making a difference!!

This was great for anyone in an admissions position! Great knowledge and information I will use and remember daily!

I quite agree with you.  Also, off-the-cuff or exaggerated remarks can be innocently made in an effort  to fill up "quiet space".......possibly trying to  inject a little humor.  This course was a great reminder that we have to be careful what we say and how we say it. 

This course was very helpfull for compliance and regulations that we deal with on a daily basis.

this course has given me a great understanding of how important it is to operate under proper guidelines.

The course reinforced concepts and regulations, such as FERPA. It is important to remember that part of our job is to protect our students' privacy.

The content of the course was certainly important and relevant; however, the grammatical errors, formatting errors, and typos distracted from the learning process.

@lsimon : I agree. It is important in this day and age to be the best we can be and to do it with complete integrity.

This course was interesting. There were a few concepts I was not aware of nor was I aware of the importance of these concepts. It was long to go through, but glad I did.  

@IseadMMartell : @IseadMMartell :

I really enjoyed the course.  It is so important to our prospective students to remain compliant at all times.  The course is a great annual refresher.

@IseadMMartell :Even though we should know the material it is a good refresher and a good tool to ensure compliance.

I found this course to be a good refresher and there were a few new helpful tips I was able to add to my notebook.

This course had lots of useful information for me, especially being a new to Admissions.  Its good as a 1st course and I'm glad we get to do more tests to keep up with compliance as we go on with our careers.

I'm not in admissions but had to take the course and I too learned a lot. I am glad I don't do admissions beacause you guys have way too much to remember and the chances of making a mistake inadvertantly are huge. Good Luck with your job and I'm really glad your doing it!

I think this class really taught me alot about compliance and how to properly speak with a student with a disability.  I know be compliant is greatly important in my role as an Admissions Representative, but this training really had me look at it from the perspective of the student as well. 

I learned many things that I did not before. I did not know how much the compliance in other departments can affect an audit.

Sign In to comment