Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Course

I took the course to renew my license for Ohio.  The information was very, very good!  I got reinforced on the right way to do things so I do not put my school of myself at risk and I know I am doing right by all the studetns I come into contact with.

I am a one person part-time FA office in a very small career-oriented school. I didn't have any experience when I took the job. I have taken a lot of classes to figure out how to do my job and now I am slowly expanding my knowledge. I am always amazed at some of the questions posed to me and have always answered them truthfully and honestly and if I didn't know the answer found it and got back to the student. This course has helped me greatly in the way I will handle some questions in the future. It's great to know that I'm doing things correctly and not putting the students, school or myself at risk.

I am really glad that I took this course! While taking this course it made me look a little deeper into how we react to students and what we can do to make a difference in their lives. 

@bdevier :The course was very helpful. Clarified a few important concepts that could be implemented in the Admissions department. It is important to get consistent training to provide better practice and service to our students. 

@bdevier : This course was also to renew my license and I found it very helpful.  We always have to know the rules and stay compliant. 

I enjoyed the course more than I thought I would Lots of excellent information that will help all to build a culture of compliance. 

Sign In to comment