Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The Application Process | Origin: CM301

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Compliance Training for Texas School Directors --> The Application Process

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

In this topic I have learned what it takes for you to turn in the application process what to do and what not to do before turning it in. 

I have learned the proper way to submit an application and to double check the fee sheet for proper payment

submit fees in a timely manner

The application process must be submitted properly and in a timely manner or it will cause unwanted delays. 

Applications sent without fees will be delayed.

In this lesson I have learned that the application process will need to be submitted with the appropriate CSC Form and that it is very important to follow the guidelines for the submission of fees to avoid any application delays.  

The application process is good to know for non-accredited schools. 

I have learned the expectation of CSC when comes to the application process.  I understand the application must be mailed to the controller along with the check, and if the cost is over a $1,000.00 the fee can be paid in installments.  The 1st installment must be with the application.  Also, there will be late fees if payments are not paid on time.

In this module I learned about the difference for submitting a new program application vs a revised rogram application. 

Learned that the application process has specific guidelines in order to avoid delays. Also the differences between a new program app and a revised program app.  Oh and that not sending the required fee will delay the process and if over $1,000, the fee can be made in payments.

There are many steps to follow when submitting an application to CSC. I also learned some changes are categorized as revisions and do not need to be submitted with an application. It is also important that any fees due be submitted along with application. This will avoid any delays.

Be sure to include the fee and fee sheet

In this portion of the training, I learned about what constitutes a new application verse a revised application; program length, clock hours, 25% change.  I also learned about other applications like Seminar.

the variances of submitting new applications versus revision applications between programs, seminars etc. Also, paying close attention to detail for applications and fee submissions.

The importance of knowing the difference when it comes to the application process is very important.   Also, You must be able to pay attention to every little thing.  The fee sheet is very important and knowing pay-wise what you are responsible for. 

I learned the important application process and the accompanying fees and timelines. 

Difference in submitting new program vs revised program applications.

Sign In to comment