Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The lessons are very informative. If you are planning to be a leader i.e., administrator, Director, President level I highly recommend that this course is taken.  You want to ensure that you are in compliance. The goal is to make sure that you are providing top notch service to the students you will be serving.  

I learned the importance of school administrators and Career Schools remaining compliant with the State of Texas. It is essential to operate within the laws and regulations established by the State of Texas. 

Compliance is as integral part of running a school as any other aspect of operations. As managers of schools it's paramount that we are comfortable with compliance requirements and know how to recognize potential problems before they arise.

Learned the roles, rules, and regulations that a school must follow to be CSC compliant.

School directors and designee must comply with the State rules and regulations at all time. The school director must be present at school during most of the working hours. 

Sign In to comment